What change would you like to make in your life? Hypnosis can be an excellent way to support you in making specific changes in your life and moving towards your goals. I’m glad you found your way here.
Hi, I’m Keridwyn. I’m a Hypnotherapist and Integrative Hypnotic Coach in Seattle, Washington (I also see clients online). I can help support you as you create the changes you want in life, from shifting unhelpful thought patterns like worry, anxiety, and negative self-talk to changing habits and behaviors like smoking or nail biting, to increasing self-confidence and motivation, and beyond. If you’re ready to make a positive change in your life or simply have questions about hypnosis & hypnotherapy, reach out to me via my contact form.
I work with clients in Lower Queen Anne and Capitol Hill in Seattle, Washington. I also offer online video sessions for clients who wish to work remotely. Want to see what other clients have said about our work together? Check out some of my reviews, here.
Hypnotherapy can be a great tool for creating positive changes in your life. I have helped clients learn how to:
- lower anxiety and worrisome thoughts
- stop smoking
- stop nail biting
- increase motivation and stop procrastination
- change eating or drinking habits
- decrease negative-self talk
- interrupt ruminating thought cycles
- increase self-esteem and self-love
- set better personal boundaries
- decrease fears
- release emotional blocks and limiting beliefs
- move beyond heartbreak
- improve positive habits and behaviors
- improve relationships with self and others
Contact me today to discuss if hypnotherapy is a good fit for your challenges and goals