Hi, I’m Keridwyn. I’m a Hypnotherapist and Integrative Mental Wellness Coach. I help people lower worry and stress, change habits of thought and behavior, improve resilience, self-confidence, feelings of comfort and beyond.
I began my work in the wellness industry in 2003 as a Massage Therapist after studying at Brenneke in Seattle, Washington. My desire to help others be “kinder to themselves, kinder to others, and more content” led me to the field of Hypnotherapy and its ability to help us create powerful, effective change. As a client of Hypnotherapy, I experienced the benefits in multiple ways, including getting over anxieties and habits that were interfering with my life, as well as building self-confidence and motivation. In my work with hundreds of clients, I have helped people learn how they can:
- lower anxious thoughts and worry
- stop smoking
- stop nail biting, skin picking, and hair pulling
- increase motivation and stop procrastination
- change eating or drinking habits
- decrease negative-self talk
- interrupt ruminating thought cycles
- increase self-esteem and self-love
- set better personal boundaries
- decrease phobias, anxiety, and fears
- release subconscious blocks and limiting beliefs
- improve positive habits and behaviors
- improve relationships with self and others
I am a member of the International Association of Counselors & Therapists, the International Certification Board for Clinical Hypnotherapists, and am a Registered Hypnotherapist in Washington State.. I specialize in helping clients create positive change around anxieties (general and specific), self-confidence/self-talk, motivation, heartbreak, and habits. I look forward to hearing about your current challenges and goals.
You can work with me online via video calls (or phone calls for those who aren’t comfortable on video).
If you’re ready to make a profound change or have any questions about hypnosis or hypnotherapy or the tools and techniques I teach, I invite you to reach out to me now via my contact form.
My name is pronounced “CARE-id-win” – but you don’t have to get it right on the first try.
View my cancellation policy here.