Hi, I’m Keridwyn. I’m a Hypnotherapist and Mindset Coach. I help people lower worry and stress, change habits & behaviors, decrease fear, improve resilience, increase self-confidence, and welcome in more feelings of comfort and peace.
I began my work in the wellness industry in 2003 as a Massage Therapist after studying at Brenneke in Seattle, Washington. My desire to help others be “kinder to themselves, kinder to others, and more content” led me to discover the field of Hypnotherapy and its ability to help us create powerful, quick, and effective change. I have personally experienced many benefits from Hypnotherapy, including getting over anxieties and habits that were interfering with my life while building self-confidence and motivation. I love sharing the effective, efficient (and often fun!) experience of Hypnotherapy with my clients and look forward to working with you. Contact me here.
In my work with hundreds of clients over the years, I help people:
- lower anxious thoughts and worry
- stop smoking
- stop nail biting, skin picking, and hair pulling
- increase motivation and stop procrastination
- change eating or drinking habits
- decrease negative-self talk
- interrupt ruminating thought cycles
- increase self-esteem and self-love
- set better personal boundaries
- decrease phobias, anxiety, and fears
- release subconscious blocks and limiting beliefs
- improve positive habits and behaviors
- improve relationships with self and others
I am a member of the International Association of Counselors & Therapists, the International Certification Board for Clinical Hypnotherapists, and am a Registered Hypnotherapist in Washington State. I specialize in helping clients create positive change around anxieties (general and specific), self-confidence/self-talk, motivation, heartbreak, and habits. I look forward to hearing about your current challenges and goals.
You can work with me online via video calls (or phone calls for those who aren’t comfortable on video).
If you’re ready to make a profound change (or have any questions about hypnosis or the techniques I teach) I invite you to reach out to me now via my contact form.
My name is pronounced “CARE-id-win” – but you don’t have to get it right on the first try.